- Love for the web
- Familiar with principles of progressive enhancement, accessibility, responsive design, progressive web apps, http protocol
- Able to work with (Chrome) devtools and basic knowledge of networking/asset hosting
- Experienced with front-end libraries and MV* frameworks, like React or Riot
- You enjoy starting new projects and try out new technologies
- You can work as part of a team but are perfectly fine with organising your own work
- Prefer to work with Scrum or other Agile methods
- You enjoy discussing ideas, problems, tips & tricks with your colleagues
- You are experienced with tools such as CSS pre-processors, NodeJS, version management (Git), test and build scripts would be an asset
- Challenging projects based on a unified workflow to guarantee continuity.
- A team of like-minded professionals to discuss your technical challenges with.
- You can add the project to your portfolio
- If we have a good cooperation you can add us as a reference
- You might even want to join our Code Classes and Code Talks (Voorhoede Fridays) once in a while.
Get in touch
We would like to get to know you, the way you work and the projects you worked on. To get a good first impression we would like to ask you to fill out a few questions in the following step.